Governor's School for Humanities and Visual & Performing Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Course selection form question

4 posters

Go down

Course selection form question Empty Course selection form question

Post by Natalie Zhen Mon May 04, 2009 9:50 pm

This isn't exactly a FAQ, but it's a question.

I go to Maggie L. Walker Governor's school, which is a public magnet. My guidance counselor instructed me to just put "Maggie L. Walker Governor's School" in the school division blank. Is this correct for the course selection form? It's in Richmond city. I don't want to cause a bureaucratic mess.

Thanks!

Last edited by sjohnso3 on Sun May 31, 2009 1:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : made not sticky)
Natalie Zhen
Natalie Zhen

Back to top Go down

Course selection form question Empty Re: Course selection form question

Post by sjohnso3 Tue May 05, 2009 12:52 am

Maggie Walker is a bit of an odd duck when it comes to school division. No worries about creating a bureaucratic mess - it already exists! doh

You'll need to select something from the drop down menu, so you can put "Not listed" (last item) and when we see Maggie Walker as the school name we'll understand.

Oh, and I'm going to sticky this topic and make it a thread for other questions/concerns about the online course selection form.
sjohnso3
sjohnso3
Director

http://govschool.cnu.edu

Back to top Go down

Course selection form question Empty Interdisciplinary sign up sheet

Post by Emily Thu May 07, 2009 6:00 pm

I went on to sign up for my courses online and tried to use the form for the visual and preforming arts....but it wasn't working. the first couple boxes allowed me to fill in information but after that nothing worked. Am i doing something wrong? or is there anyway this can fixed?
Thanks!

Emily

Back to top Go down

Post by sjohnso3 Fri May 08, 2009 12:17 am

Emily - What are you using to view the form? You might try downloading the latest version of Acrobat Reader. The boxes that aren't working for you are all drop down menus that are created dynamically, something that older readers can't handle.

If you still can't get it to work, there is a "dumbed down" version of the form linked on the trouble shooting page.
sjohnso3
sjohnso3
Director

http://govschool.cnu.edu

Back to top Go down

Post by MarvelousLight Fri May 15, 2009 6:46 pm

I signed up for classes the day after it went up and I still have not received a email saying it was received. :/
MarvelousLight
MarvelousLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down