Governor's School for Humanities and Visual & Performing Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another fun random question

+2
Paige
iheartnyc2010
6 posters

Go down

Another fun random question Empty Another fun random question

Post by iheartnyc2010 Thu May 07, 2009 10:20 pm

So I've already asked some people this, but I'd love to hear from the rest of you Smile I find (along with little random facts) it's helpful in getting to better know people. Plus its entertaining!! So question: If you could describe your personality in relation to a tv/movie character, who (or what mix) would it be and why?
iheartnyc2010
iheartnyc2010

Location : I kid you not...a place that has a "drive your tractor to school day".....yeah I know!

Back to top Go down

Another fun random question Empty Re: Another fun random question

Post by Paige Sat May 09, 2009 10:48 am

You already know mine.... I'm Donna from That 70's Show... mixed with a bit of Satine from Moulin Rouge.
Paige
Paige

Back to top Go down

Post by androgynousmermen@verizon Sat May 09, 2009 11:02 am

LOL Might I just say that
That 70s Show is the best show on earth?

If people were to label me(and they have) they'd say I'm also like Donna... but I prefer to think of myself as Fez.

Not becuase I'm a horny foreign guy but beause I try to add a global aspect on things and he's just random and aweome (which I think I also am)... and he loves disco... and I love disco... and candy...

and a bit of Padmé thrown in... just because she's smart, powerful and gorgeous....

these are more what I'd LOVE to be than probobally actually am but whatevs.
androgynousmermen@verizon
androgynousmermen@verizon

Back to top Go down

Post by iheartnyc2010 Sat May 09, 2009 11:20 am

i am a lot of grace from will and grace (basically every aspect of her) i tend to be quite a bit of gigi from he's just not that into you. and i have a dash of dr. house :-)
iheartnyc2010
iheartnyc2010

Location : I kid you not...a place that has a "drive your tractor to school day".....yeah I know!

Back to top Go down

Post by J. K. Sat May 09, 2009 1:49 pm

Well, I have sarcasm that some mistake for being mean that I would say is like George from George Lopez or like my english teacher. Then I have some nervousness like Nevill from hp. I like to "imagine" I'm smooth and cool like Bond James Bond. There's a heavy emphasis on imagine. There's more but I can't think right now. It's been a busy day out in the country.
J. K.
J. K.

Back to top Go down

Post by oliviah Wed May 13, 2009 7:58 pm

Have any of the girls (or guys, I guess, if you're into that) seen or read Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants? When the second movie came out last summer, my four best friends and I went to go see it. While we were waiting for the movie to start, we matched up our personalities with the personalities of the girls in the movie. I was unanimously voted Carmen.
As for TV shows, I'm not a big TV girl, so I'm really not sure.
oliviah
oliviah

Back to top Go down

Post by kailayne Wed May 13, 2009 8:57 pm

any tv or movie character ... thats hard umm susan off of desperate housewives just because im that clumbsy and honestly idk for the rest of me lol maybe ill get back to ya'll on it
kailayne
kailayne

http://www.myspace.com/ktbug7270

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down