Governor's School for Humanities and Visual & Performing Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When should I get the course selection confirmation email?

3 posters

Go down

When should I get the course selection confirmation email? Empty When should I get the course selection confirmation email?

Post by kristinnn Wed May 06, 2009 10:20 pm

I sent in my course selections(electronically) on monday but I didn't get a confirmation email. Should I send them again? or am i just being impatient lol

Last edited by sjohnso3 on Fri May 08, 2009 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more specific subject line)
kristinnn
kristinnn

Back to top Go down

When should I get the course selection confirmation email? Empty Re: When should I get the course selection confirmation email?

Post by angelofmusic208 Thu May 07, 2009 5:07 pm

hrm =(
i got my confirmation email the next day. have you gotten yours yet?
angelofmusic208
angelofmusic208

Back to top Go down

When should I get the course selection confirmation email? Empty Re: When should I get the course selection confirmation email?

Post by kristinnn Thu May 07, 2009 6:41 pm

no Sad

it said only send it once though.. ahhh
kristinnn
kristinnn

Back to top Go down

Post by sjohnso3 Fri May 08, 2009 12:12 am

My practice has been to download the forms at the end of the day, load them into the database, and then generate the confirmation emails. The email should arrive within 24 hrs, give or take an hour or so.

I did recently discover about half a dozen in my junk mail folder. Seems like they were all from aol users. (Guess that free credit report offer that got tacked on to the message set of an alarm.) Some of those were from Monday and they've been responded to.

I'm all caught up as of 10:30pm on May 7.

Oh, and I'll be more aware of checking my junk mail folder from now on. Razz
sjohnso3
sjohnso3
Director

http://govschool.cnu.edu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down