Governor's School for Humanities and Visual & Performing Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you don't have any medications to take, do you need to fill out the prescription form?

3 posters

Go down

If you don't have any medications to take, do you need to fill out the prescription form? Empty If you don''t have any medications to take, do you need to fill out the prescription form?

Post by SarahC Fri May 15, 2009 8:52 pm

Well, I really don't have any medicines to take, and it says on the checklist thing "Perscription form (If applicable)"
I am unsure about not sending it because I don't want to inconveniencing anybody, but I really don't want to go to the doctor and get it filled out.
So do I have to send it or can I omit it?

Thanks-
Sarah

SarahC

Back to top Go down

If you don't have any medications to take, do you need to fill out the prescription form? Empty Re: If you don't have any medications to take, do you need to fill out the prescription form?

Post by Chelleanor Sat May 16, 2009 12:32 am

I had the same question!
Chelleanor
Chelleanor

Back to top Go down

If you don't have any medications to take, do you need to fill out the prescription form? Empty Re: If you don't have any medications to take, do you need to fill out the prescription form?

Post by sjohnso3 Sat May 16, 2009 12:33 am

Only send it if it is applicable, and it sounds like in your case it is not.

Also, we know things can change between now and July so a student can bring the form with them on July 5 if they end up on prescription medication between now and then. (Assuming the medication is still being taken during July - we don't care if you were taking something but aren't anymore.) The form can also be mailed in after the deadline if the doctor hasn't completed it yet.

Basically, if you have any prescription medication with you, we need that form for each medication. If all you have is over-the-counter items (like Advil, Tylenol, etc.) then you don't need the form.

Oh, and speaking of over-the-counter -- the permission check box to allow a staff member to give you such things does not preclude you from having your own. It just allows us to provide you with something you might not have, or give you something while on a field trip.
sjohnso3
sjohnso3
Director

http://govschool.cnu.edu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down