Governor's School for Humanities and Visual & Performing Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is somebody able to sign CAS documentation?

5 posters

Go down

Is somebody able to sign CAS documentation? Empty Is somebody able to sign CAS documentation?

Post by carolineb Thu May 28, 2009 6:58 pm

So, I'm not sure exactly how many people going to governor's school are in the IB program, but I do know I'm not the only student. Anyway, I'm planning on using hours at governor's school to fulfill part of the "Creativity, Action, Service" hours that IB candidates must have, so I was wondering who could sign the forms for me once Governor's school starts? I don't want to forget to do this because our CAS director will only accept original signatures, not faxed forms, so I'm hoping if I start figuring things out now, I'll be on top of things =)
carolineb
carolineb

Back to top Go down

Is somebody able to sign CAS documentation? Empty Re: Is somebody able to sign CAS documentation?

Post by LAMeadows Thu May 28, 2009 7:06 pm

I'm also in the IB Program and would like to know the answer to this question.
LAMeadows
LAMeadows

Back to top Go down

Is somebody able to sign CAS documentation? Empty Re: Is somebody able to sign CAS documentation?

Post by sjohnso3 Sat May 30, 2009 2:34 pm

I have been known to sign such forms. Just find me towards the end of the program and/or whenever you feel you have enough hours and I'll be happy to sign it.

Sheryl
sjohnso3
sjohnso3
Director

http://govschool.cnu.edu

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodFanatic Sat May 30, 2009 11:50 pm

Haha, if we count sleeping it'll be 600+ hours I reckon.

Does this count as action?
FoodFanatic
FoodFanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by LAMeadows Sun May 31, 2009 8:07 pm

Hahaha Francis.
I think getting sleep as an IB student should be considered action.
A good night's sleep is so hard to obtain as an IB student, and thus we should be rewarded for getting all of our work done quickly enough to actually get a good night's sleep.
=]
LAMeadows
LAMeadows

Back to top Go down

Post by venkitty09 Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:39 am

I think getting sleep as an IB student should be considered action.

Amen to that Smile
I'm actually looking forward to the "lights out" policy. Maybe no Facebook and no cellphone willl actually get me the 10 hours of sleep I missed out on all of last year... =]

venkitty09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down