Governor's School for Humanities and Visual & Performing Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (AKA David's Hall)

3 posters

Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (AKA David's Hall) Empty The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (AKA David's Hall)

Post by doxley Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:16 pm

Hey Folks,

I have yet to hear from any of the gentlemen on York West 3rd. I know there's only a little more than a week until we meet in person, but feel free to get in touch beforehand! very happy

Email is david.i.oxley@gmail.com. Email me, PM me, or respond in kind. Look forward to meeting you all very soon!

- David
doxley
doxley

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=2607743

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (AKA David's Hall) Empty Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (AKA David's Hall)

Post by Billy! Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:33 pm

Hi! I'm Billy. My rooming assignment is in York River West #395, so I'm going to assume I'm in David's Hall. Nice to meet you, David. Let me just say that I am honored to be a part of this extraordinary league.
Billy!
Billy!

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (AKA David's Hall) Empty Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (AKA David's Hall)

Post by osmithib Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:02 pm

My name is Greg and I am room number 377. I too am honored to be a part of The League. I look forward to meeting you guys in a few days!
osmithib
osmithib

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down