Governor's School for Humanities and Visual & Performing Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GovSchool Supplies

3 posters

Go down

GovSchool Supplies Empty GovSchool Supplies

Post by larkawash Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:14 pm

I'm a Humanities student and I was wondering what supplies I need to bring to GovSchool. If this helps, my classes are Foreign Policy, Criminology 101, and Is This Seat Taken
larkawash
larkawash

Back to top Go down

GovSchool Supplies Empty Re: GovSchool Supplies

Post by Natalie Zhen Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:16 pm

On a similar note, do visual arts students need to bring supplies for our core class? All the other art disciplines seem to have specific lists, but I was just planning on bringing a smock.
Natalie Zhen
Natalie Zhen

Back to top Go down

Post by sjohnso3 Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:32 am

Anything specific your instructors want you to bring should have been listed on the memo underneath where your course assignments were listed. Now, I managed to forget a couple and/or some requests came to me after those memos were sent. Hence, the announcements on this board (and emails directly to the students in those classes.) In reality, most classes don't have specific things to bring.

In general, pens, pencils, blank writing paper - these are good supplies to have on hand for any of the humanities and interdisciplinary classes.

For visual art, the memo should have read: "Your visual art instructors request that you bring 2-4 empty lidded plastic containers (e.g. yogurt or sour cream containers) or plastic jars with lids (e.g. peanut butter)." Supplies will be provided (though a smock is probably a good idea.)

Music, theatre, and dance students - you had a a "things to bring" list in the first mailing as part of the course description page.
sjohnso3
sjohnso3
Director

http://govschool.cnu.edu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down