Ipod Touch? (UPDATED ANSWER)

Go down

Ipod Touch? (UPDATED ANSWER) Empty Ipod Touch? (UPDATED ANSWER)

Post by angelofmusic208 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:00 pm

What if the ipod you have is one with internet capablities? I know you won't be able to get service in the rooms-would we still be allowed to bring it?
angelofmusic208
angelofmusic208

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ipod Touch? (UPDATED ANSWER) Empty Re: Ipod Touch? (UPDATED ANSWER)

Post by Username on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:32 pm

What about an iphone with the SIM card removed (can't call anyone; functions exactly like ipod)?

Username

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sjohnso3 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:28 pm

The iPod touch is an interesting thing. On first blush, it seemed like a perfectly acceptable item to have as we certainly have nothing against personal listening devices (which have saved many a roommate relationship, I'm sure!) However, the instant and easy access to facebook, twitter, email, texting, etc. will prevent you from participating in the program in ways you can't even imagine now. Thus, we respectfully request that the iPod touch stay home.

Now, if you just can't live without your music and can't find a poor old boring iPod to bring, limiting your use of the iPod touch to listening to music in your room would be a wonderful compromise.

sjohnso3
Director

View user profile http://govschool.cnu.edu

Back to top Go down

Post by angelofmusic208 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:55 pm

Ah okay. Yeah I was kinda wondering about that...however as long as we only listen to music its okay?

Im going to try and dig up an old ipod of mine...
angelofmusic208
angelofmusic208

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim_Collison on Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:22 pm

angelofmusic208 wrote:Im going to try and dig up an old ipod of mine...
I've love my old iPod. I have a 3rd gen iPod (before they had the "mini, nano, touch, classic, etc." monikers) from 2003 that is still an outstanding device. 15 GB of storage, backlit controls (in red!), and all touch-based controls: no clicking or moving buttons/wheels. Plus, I personally think it has the best sound of many, many iPods I've owned (though the new 4th gen nanos have great sound, as do the latest iPod classics). While it has been in retirement for a while, it's still a great iPod.

Good luck with finding your old iPod. Some of those oldies are still the best. afro
Jim_Collison
Jim_Collison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down