The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (AKA David's Hall)

Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (AKA David's Hall) Empty The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (AKA David's Hall)

Post by doxley on Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:16 pm

Hey Folks,

I have yet to hear from any of the gentlemen on York West 3rd. I know there's only a little more than a week until we meet in person, but feel free to get in touch beforehand! very happy

Email is david.i.oxley@gmail.com. Email me, PM me, or respond in kind. Look forward to meeting you all very soon!

- David
doxley
doxley

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=2607743

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (AKA David's Hall) Empty Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (AKA David's Hall)

Post by Billy! on Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:33 pm

Hi! I'm Billy. My rooming assignment is in York River West #395, so I'm going to assume I'm in David's Hall. Nice to meet you, David. Let me just say that I am honored to be a part of this extraordinary league.
Billy!
Billy!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (AKA David's Hall) Empty Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (AKA David's Hall)

Post by osmithib on Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:02 pm

My name is Greg and I am room number 377. I too am honored to be a part of The League. I look forward to meeting you guys in a few days!
osmithib
osmithib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum