Explorations?

Go down

Explorations? Empty Explorations?

Post by iheartnyc2010 on Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:41 pm

I saw this on the gov school site and now i'm interested but I couldn't really figure out what or when they were or how we signed up.... yeah Smile
iheartnyc2010
iheartnyc2010

Location : I kid you not...a place that has a "drive your tractor to school day".....yeah I know!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Explorations? Empty Re: Explorations?

Post by sjohnso3 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:10 pm

We're doing these a little bit differently than we have in the past. One of the Saturdays will have two afternoon slots when these workshops will be offered. We will have signups for them earlier in the week and you will receive a list of offerings when you arrive on July 5. Everybody will be required to attend two workshops and there will be a wide variety of things to choose from.

Also sporadically throughout the month, we will offer things in the late afternoon during the week after classes. These are what we are calling "Optional Opportunities" (Op-Opps for short) and will be on a first-come, first-served basis (for those with limited room.) Some may be extensions of things going on in class, some may be smaller sessions with some of our guest evening presenters, some may be led by CNU faculty, some may be student generated and led. As the name implies, these are completely optional and will be much more spontaneously generated. We'll post any of the days offerings each morning in the lobby of the residence halls.

I'm not sure if the website even has these Op-Opps on it as they are new this year and we were still working out details the last time I updated the web site. (And my internet is not cooperating at home...I'm amazed I'm on this site and posting...)

sjohnso3
Director

View user profile http://govschool.cnu.edu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum