What sports equipment can we bring?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What sports equipment can we bring? - Page 2 Empty Re: What sports equipment can we bring?

Post by eksmith3 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:19 am

Thanks Sheryl... I actually found the dictionary definition and decided that couldn't be what the question was about!
eksmith3
eksmith3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What sports equipment can we bring? - Page 2 Empty Re: What sports equipment can we bring?

Post by Stuffy on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:12 pm

Brooks, yeah, I do crew. I suppose I'm fairly committed now, my parents actually shelled out the money to buy me my own erg. It sucks because it lives in my room and just stares at me.

And an erg is actually a form of torture so complete for all rowers that just the word 'erg' can send a rower running for the hills at breakneck speed. But I need to use it over the summer.

Well. I guess I'll pack it in the car and then see if it'll fit in the dorm when I get there. If not, I'll send it home.
Stuffy
Stuffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by applesnoranges on Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:57 pm

is there really no pool on campus???
applesnoranges
applesnoranges

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sjohnso3 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:10 pm

There is really no pool on campus.

sjohnso3
Director

View user profile http://govschool.cnu.edu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2