Busch Gardens and Water Guns

Go down

Busch Gardens and Water Guns Empty Busch Gardens and Water Guns

Post by oliviah on Mon May 18, 2009 12:50 pm

I have two questions...

1. Can you tell me a little more about the Busch Gardens trip? I have a military ID so I can get a discounted ticket. Should I buy it beforehand, or can you buy them at the park on the day that we go? What day are we going? It sounds to me like we all ride in together, and then sort of get "set loose" on the park. Is that correct?

2. Can we bring water guns, or are those considered "weapons"? Razz
oliviah
oliviah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Busch Gardens and Water Guns Empty Re: Busch Gardens and Water Guns

Post by eksmith3 on Mon May 18, 2009 1:08 pm

I can answer pieces of your question... hopefully someone else will fill in the blanks.

We're going to Busch Gardens on Thursday, July 23. Everyone gets on the buses... and yes, we do set you free for the day. There will be a place where you can find an RA anytime throughout the day if you need something. We meet back at the buses where you check in with your RA. It's a fun day... just don't be late back to the buses. All 400 people have to wait if you're late Mad

Sheryl or Lori will have to answer about the tickets... I just show up and have fun Smile
eksmith3
eksmith3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ldbucco on Tue May 19, 2009 3:21 pm

Ah, the tickets. I can answer that and let Sheryl or Katie answer the question about water guns. Bring your military ID but do not purchase the ticket in advance. I will need to check but I am relatively sure that because we purchased 400 tickets, our discount was comparable to yours.

I am guessing the answer to the water guns is: "that is not a good idea," but I am really not the final word on that.

ldbucco

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sjohnso3 on Sat May 23, 2009 7:11 pm

Basically, the tickets we are getting are costing you $35. (We have a $75 activity fee that is reduced to $40 if you have a season pass or pre-purchased ticket.) If you can get a ticket for less than $35, do it. But do NOT plan to purchase it at the park. You need to have it IN HAND when the activity fee is collected the first week of the program and we take a count of how many tickets to purchase.

Water guns... you know, I don't know that this has ever actually come up. We do say no weapons or "look a-likes" but a bright neon orange/yellow super soaker can hardly be confused with an actual weapon.... My concern would be more along the lines of involving people in an exchange that do not wish to be involved. Let me ponder this...oh, and also check and see if CNU summer conferences has any overall policy on such things.

sjohnso3
Director

View user profile http://govschool.cnu.edu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum