Governor's School for Humanities and Visual & Performing Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humanities-lets get to know each other!

+39
SaraG
tay2011
jmacg
Anne Flint
jerz901
osmithib
Rhecht
kellymc
Stuffy
Kiera S.
Oneida
bananahead82
Mike
Lauren
carolineb
cherry_eyes_2592
Meredith <3
mishlelles
AceOfSpadez
Determined 2 Be....
brooks176
larkawash
kailayne
whateverandeveramen
sambury
oliviah
iheartnyc2010
Natalie Zhen
simply_sammij
kristinnn
Paige
~Kirsten~
androgynousmermen@verizon
LAMeadows
Kearneyrunner
KTSharpie
kt2u155
FoodFanatic
hdannenfelser
43 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Humanities-lets get to know each other! - Page 5 Empty Re: Humanities-lets get to know each other!

Post by tay2011 Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:24 pm

Hey osmithib! I play loads of stuff but the only instrument I'm bringing with me is my marching baritone. I have to practice for marching band lol.
I'm so glad I found a fellow band geek lol. very happy
tay2011
tay2011

Back to top Go down

Humanities-lets get to know each other! - Page 5 Empty Re: Humanities-lets get to know each other!

Post by jmacg Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:03 am

I have to say the androgenousmerman name is hilarious Smile The image that creates is disturbing and has gills.

Jeff
jmacg
jmacg

Back to top Go down

Post by osmithib Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:12 pm

Yea i have to practice for marching band too:)
thats right! band geeks:)
osmithib
osmithib

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:06 pm

jerz901 wrote:Has anyone gotten into persistence of vision?

I did! I wanted foreign policy though.....

Back to top Go down

Post by SaraG Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:57 pm

Okay, I'm like super late on this.

Anyways...Hi! I'm Sara. I was born and raised in Woodbridge, VA. I currently go to Woodbridge Senior High & I'm an upcoming senior. (Class of '10!!!)

I'm really quite random & get hyper super easily. I listen to pretty much anything and my iPod is filled with songs ranging from country to reggaeton. lol.

I'm come off bossy and irritable, but I promise I'm not like that. I'm currently the editor-in-chief of my school's yearbook & I love being in power. haha.

I'm excited for gov school, but I really want to see Harry Potter & Bruno.

My 17th birthday is July 29 while we're at gov school. Wish me a happy birthday! Smile

& my classes: Cooool, Criminology 101 (which I'm super excited for!!), & Say What?!

Add me on facebook!

-Sara Girello Smile
SaraG
SaraG

Back to top Go down

Post by AceOfSpadez Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:18 am

That's Awesome!!! My 17th birthday will be during Gov school too!
July 14th!
AceOfSpadez
AceOfSpadez

Back to top Go down

Post by bananahead82 Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:56 am

Can we organize a field trip to go see Harry Potter when it comes out? I don't think I can wait until August to see it.
bananahead82
bananahead82

Back to top Go down

Post by SaraG Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:53 am

I say we organize a birthday celebration for me & you. Smile lol.

& I was creeping on this chat board thing & someone asked that somewhere...Someone replied back that we're just going to have to see it during our 'parent day' because we don't have enough time to organize a field trip to see it. Sad
SaraG
SaraG

Back to top Go down

Post by emilijam17 Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:50 pm

Hey everyone!
My name is Emilija Motivans and I am a rising senior at Heritage High School in Leesburg, VA.
The classes I have are Persistence of Vision (That's the class I am most excited about because I love film and can't wait to learn more about the production process), Religions of the World Roundtable, and Me, Myself, and You. Anybody in any of these?
I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you, everyone seems so funny and down-to-earth.
emilijam17
emilijam17

Back to top Go down

Post by oliviah Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:07 am

Hey Emilija! (I love your name, by the way)
I'm in Me, Myself, and You.
Smile
oliviah
oliviah

Back to top Go down

Post by FoodFanatic Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:29 am

Happy Canada Day everyone!
FoodFanatic
FoodFanatic

Back to top Go down

Humanities-lets get to know each other! - Page 5 Empty Hey, this is my first time on the boards

Post by matt1991 Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:22 pm

Yo, whats up guys.
My name is Matt Hough, Im 17, 18 in december and a rising senior at Osbourn High School
in Manassas Va.
I play travel soccer, read a lot and i love to play drums (i am on the drumline at school, go Bass Line!!)
I also play Texas Hold 'Em and am always looking for a game
My classes are Crusades and Jihads; Careful! Somebody's watching; and What if...?
Im rooming with the Ace of Spades in room 455. Who else is on my hall and in my suite so we can get to know each other? See you guys on Sunday the 5th.

matt1991

Back to top Go down

Post by maryanntc Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:31 pm

yay drumline! ^^ very happy
maryanntc
maryanntc

Back to top Go down

Post by matt1991 Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:19 pm

YES!!do you play? or do you just agree with its awesomess?

matt1991

Back to top Go down

Post by maryanntc Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:56 pm

well of course it's awesome!
but yes, i do play.
i played in pit, and then top bass for two years, and this year i'm doing snare :]
maryanntc
maryanntc

Back to top Go down

Post by tay2011 Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:57 pm

I agree with the awesomness.
I only play mallets, but the drumline definitely keep me entertained during our practices.

And it is my secret dream to play snare lol.

Too bad I don't have enough rythm lol
tay2011
tay2011

Back to top Go down

Post by maryanntc Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:58 pm

ah! i love mallets
maryanntc
maryanntc

Back to top Go down

Post by matt1991 Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:59 pm

thats awesome. snare is a lot of fun. i did that last year, then moved back to my original spot on the bass line because some seniors graduated. i, howver, suck royally at mallets Smile . i never really got into them

matt1991

Back to top Go down

Post by matt1991 Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:03 pm

anyone who is interested can look me up on facebook. that goes double for anyone who likes drums and/or lives in my suite. the name is Matt Hough

matt1991

Back to top Go down

Post by maryanntc Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:05 pm

like everything, especially tambourine hahaha
but anyway, i don't want fill this whole thread with a conversation about drumline, so maybe we can talk more about it when we get there in like 3 days!! wsigjndd;ohn!@#$%
maryanntc
maryanntc

Back to top Go down

Post by mchapman Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:04 pm

Hey, I'm a bit late to this, but I might as well introduce myself anyway, no?

I'm Marie Chapman, and I'm a rising Junior at TC Williams High School in Alexandria, VA.
My classes for the month are Persistence of Vision, Documania, and Being Graphic And Coming of Age.
I'm currently making a half-hearted attempt at packing, which I'm probably going to end up truly doing tomorrow night.
I have no idea what on earth you would want to know about me; I'm basically just a nerd who likes to write. I look forward to meeting you all. Smile

mchapman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5